Those who are selected in merit list, can login under Apply Online through their User Id and Password. After Login click on Take Admission button.
MERIT LIST 2021-2022
Admission Notice 2021-2022
The main website of the College is www.sbdeorahcollege.org.in which comprehensively reflects all aspects of the College. We opened this portal mainly for the purpose of carrying out the online activities of the College. Students’ new admission, re-admission, casual admission, examination form fill up, deposit of various fees by the students are operated through this portal. We have prepared different modules for each of these activities and activate them at the appropriate time. For example, at the time of New Admissions in the College we activate the module for New Admission and as soon as admissions are over, we temporarily close that module. Students’ database and records of accounts of online financial transactions are also maintained in this portal. Apart from offering online classes to the students through video conferencing, development of E-Content of the programmes/courses offered in the College is one of our key focussed areas. For this purpose, the teachers are engaged in preparation of ‘Study materials’ and ‘Class videos’. We have been uploading these E-contents in this portal for the benefit of students of our College in particular and the Students community in general.
Step by step guide for Online Form-fillup
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button
- Then click the ‘New Enrolment’ button and register yourself by
filling required fields. The candidate should have a valid Email ID
and Mobile No. for registration.
- After successfully registering, the candidate has to fill up the
application form part by part by clicking the “save next” button
- Candidate has to fill Bank Account details like Bank Name, Branch
Name, Account No. and IFSCnumber as given in the form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature of the candidate. The
size of the passport sized photograph and scanned signature should
preferably be less than 5 MB.
- Documents needed to be uploaded during form fill up:
After filling up all the details correctly, the candidate has to
preview the Application Form.
Candidates belonging to States other than Assam will have
to pay the prospectus fees by clicking "Final Submit" button. After
the payment is successful, their application will be completely
submitted and they can download their Application form respectively.
Applicants belonging to Assam can
download their application form after clicking the "Final Submit"
- • Last Examination Mark-sheet (Compulsory)
- • Caste Certificate(If applied for quota)
- • Income Certificate (If applied for)
- • Domicile State Certificate (Compulsory)
- • Copy of Bank Passbook/Cheaque(Compulsory)